- This event has passed.
June 23 @ 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDTFree
The Collision Industry Electronic Commerce Association (CIECA) will hold its next CIECAST Webinar on June 23, “Charged for Success: Understanding EV Trends and Their Impact.” The one-hour webinar will feature Ryan Mandell, director of Claims Performance at Mitchell International, Inc., an Enlyte company.
During the live broadcast, Mandell will talk about electric vehicle (EV) trends and their impact on all industry stakeholders.
“Sales of EVs grew by 85 percent in 2021 while sales of light-duty vehicles increased by just three percent over the same period,” said Mandell. “As more consumers embrace EVs and automakers promise an all-electric lineup, insurers and repairers must prepare for dramatic changes to the way they manage collision claims.”
Topics will include:
• Market factors driving EV adoption
• Effect of EV sales on claims frequency and costs
• Differences in EV construction and technology
• Challenges EVs introduce to the delivery of a proper, safe repair
• Technology enhancements needed to support the safe return of EVs to the road
All industry segments, including CIECA members and non-members, are invited to attend the webinar. Following the presentation, there will be a Q&A session.