- This event has passed.
SCRS 401(k) webinar: ‘Everything You Need to Know About Switching From an Existing Plan’
February 26 @ 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST
The Society of Collision Repair Specialists (SCRS) will be hosting webinars with a focus on providing the collision industry more information about the 401(k) Multiple Employer Plan (MEP) the association launched in 2019. The program is designed to provide members with access to cost-effective retirement plans that reduce costs, mitigate administrative burdens, limit fiduciary risks and increase what our members are able to offer to attract and retain employees.
The first webinar will be held at 2:00pm EDT on Wednesday February 26th and will focus on Everything You Need to Know About Switching From an Existing Plan.
In this webinar, SCRS’ plan advisors will walk through topics designed to help inform businesses with an existing retirement solution in place, to learn about the benefit and process of adopting the SCRS plan. The webinar is open to all in the collision industry and does not require you to be a member of SCRS to learn more about how the association 401(k) member benefit can help your business.
Topics will include:
• New tax benefits from the SECURE ACT.
• What have we seen from members who have switched to SCRS plan, and how it has met expectations relative to key factors in the decision?
• How to navigate existing relationships with your current plan
• Educating employees and answering questions that have been common for participating businesses.
• Transition process: what is needed, timeline, integration and what to expect.
• What is needed for from your business to review and compare against your plan in 2020?
• Review of the current fee schedule and outline of fee reductions as the plan grows in size.
The webinar will be live and open for Q&A from those who call in. The goal is to answer your questions about how this benefit can help you.
You do not have to be a member of SCRS to participate in either webinar or to have a plan analysis conducted; but non-members will need to join SCRS if they wish to participate in the plan.