- This event has passed.
SCRS 401(k) webinar: ‘Starting a New Retirement Plan with SCRS’
March 17 @ 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT
The Society of Collision Repair Specialists (SCRS) will be hosting two webinars with a focus on providing the collision industry more information about the 401(k) Multiple Employer Plan (MEP) the association launched in 2019. The program is designed to provide members with access to cost-effective retirement plans that reduce costs, mitigate administrative burdens, limit fiduciary risks and increase what our members are able to offer to attract and retain employees.
The second webinar will be held at 2:00pm EDT on Tuesday, March 17th and will focus on “Starting a New Retirement Plan with SCRS.”
In this webinar, SCRS’ plan advisors will walk through topics designed to help inform businesses who do not currently offer retirement services, to learn about the benefit and process of starting one within the SCRS plan.
Topics will include:
- New tax benefits for businesses adding a retirement plan in 2020.
- State mandates of retirement plans.
- An overview of the basics of the SCRS plan.
- How the SCRS plan can reduce administration and overhead for participating business owners.
- An overview of what is needed from your business to review your options.
- An overview of the plan fees and performance.
The webinar will be live and open for Q&A from those who call in. The goal is to answer your questions about how this benefit can help you.
You do not have to be a member of SCRS to participate in either webinar or to have a plan analysis conducted; but non-members will need to join SCRS if they wish to participate in the plan.