SCRS open board meeting and election
April 16 @ 3:00 PM - 5:45 PM CDTFree
On Tuesday, April 16th, the Society of Collision Repair Specialists (SCRS) will hold an open board meeting from 3:00 – 5:00pm in the Davidson A room at the Gaylord Opryland Resort in Nashville, Tennessee. Everyone wishing to learn more about the association’s industry work is encouraged to attend. The two hour meeting will include updates from SCRS staff, special presentations and updates from SCRS committees, and guests from the industry sharing what they have undertaken on behalf of the membership.
The open meeting will be immediately followed by SCRS’ annual election for open seats on the board of directors. The election will begin at 5:15pm and ballot collection will close promptly at 5:45pm. This election will fill four (4) open board seats, and candidates include:
• Dave Gruskos, Reliable Automotive Equipment (NJ)
• Jeff Kallemeyn, Kallemeyn Collision Center (IL)
• Tim Ronak, AkzoNobel (CA)
• Todd Gillette, Gillette’s Collision Center (WI)
• Robert Grieve, Nylund’s Collision Center (CO)
• Drue Tomlinson, Don Thorton Collision Center (OK)
• Josh McFarlin, I-CAR (CA)
The election is open to current designated voting representatives of SCRS member businesses. Members must be present to vote. To join as a member of SCRS to participate in the upcoming election, contact the association office at firstname.lastname@example.org. The nominee’s bios can be viewed on www.scrs.com.