- This event has passed.
AASP-MN Hosts “Creating an AWAIR Program for Your Shop” Webinar
October 21 @ 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM EDT$100 – $150
The Alliance of Automotive Service Providers of Minnesota (AASP-MN) is pleased to announce it will host “Creating an AWAIR Program for Your Shop.” The one-hour webinar, presented by Janet Keyes and Carol Keyes of Complete Health, Environmental and Safety Services (CHESS), will be on Tuesday, November 17, from 10:30 – 11:30 a.m. CST.
Automotive repair facilities in Minnesota are required to have A Workplace Accident and Injury Reduction (AWAIR) program and MNOSHA has been out enforcing and citing violations of the AWAIR standard. Attendees of this webinar will learn the purpose and requirements of the AWAIR standard and gain the knowledge to develop an AWAIR program for their own shop.
At the end of this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Explain what an AWAIR program is
- Explain the components of an AWAIR program
- Apply that knowledge to begin drafting an AWAIR program for their own shop
In addition, attendees will receive these take-aways—valued at over $1,000:
- AWAIR program outline
- Up to 20 minutes phone consultation or CHESS review of the program developed by attendee (within 30 days of the webinar)
- OSHA inspection checklist of the most frequently cited standards, so attendees will have a scorecard of where weaknesses might be
- Discount on CHESS subscription services (SDSLinks and Safety Flash Cards)
Pre-registration is required. Cost for the webinar is $100 per member shop/$150 for non-members. For registration information, visit the Alliance website, www.aaspmn.org or contact the AASP-MN office at 612-623-1110.
Thank you to AASP National for sponsoring this session.