Nissan last month directed auto body shops to measure a vehicle before and after a structural repair, a critical element of collision work one expert…
January 16 @ 6:30 PM - January 17 @ 5:00 PM PST
March 15 @ 1:00 PM - March 16 @ 12:00 PM EDT
March 15 @ 5:00 PM - March 17 @ 5:00 PM EDT
Nissan updated its 2016 scanning position statement Jan. 7 to stress “ALL Nissan vehicles from 2008 forward MUST” have a diagnostic scan following a collision repair….
Estimators, technicians, owners and insurers unfamiliar with riveting operations should check out a helpful primer contained within Ford’s latest On Target newsletter. The fall 2018…
The Washington Metropolitan Auto Body Association this month launched a survey asking collision repairers nationwide to rate the behavior of various leading insurance carriers. The…
General Motors on Friday announced it planned to turn Cadillac into “GM’s lead electric vehicle brand” and give it the first version of the company’s…
In addition to its stances on scanning and wheel repairs, Jaguar Land Rover posted five other position statements between August and November 2018 that collision…
The Society of Collision Repair Specialists announced Thursday that the Saskatchewan Association of Automotive Repairers had signed on as the U.S. trade group’s third Canadian affiliate….
Jaguar Land Rover joined other OEMs in November 2018 by issuing a position statement banning all repaired and reconditioned alloy wheels. However, the luxury automaker…
- Ohio salvage dealer rules might block out-of-state recycled auto body parts A recycled automotive part from another part of the cou... under Business Practices, Education, Insurance, Legal, Repair Operations
- Allstate, GEICO, Progressive report lower frequency, higher severity Allstate, Progressive and GEICO, who together comprise... under Business Practices, Insurance, Market Trends, Technology
- Toyota warns body shops not to paint some flanges before attaching auto glass Toyota has warned repairers that the old practice of re... under Announcements, Education, Repair Operations, Technology
- Insurers testing CCC’s A.I. Smart Estimate; product goes on sale early next year CCC on Monday said some insurers were testing its artif... under Announcements, Insurance, Market Trends, Technology
- 2019 Chevy Silverado cuts up to 450 lbs. with aluminum closures, higher-strength steel General Motors announced Saturday that a "mixed materia... under Announcements, Market Trends, Repair Operations, Technology