Subaru on Wednesday announced any U.S. body shop can effective Jan. 1, 2019, apply to join its certified collision repair network. Collision repairers seeking to…
December 13 @ 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST
January 7, 2019
January 16, 2019 @ 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM PST
Honda on Friday made life easier for collision repair facility owners and purchasing personnel with service bulletins listing all OEM-approved products in many materials categories….
NuGen IT business development leader Pete Tagliapietra last month proposed the collision industry establish a nonprofit big data repository free to all contributing body shops….
The 2019 Ram 1500 doesn’t use much aluminum, but its fellow FCA truck the 2020 Jeep Gladiator will adopt the metal in spades, with the…
A technology company last month described how 3-D examination of vehicle exteriors and undercarriages could be combined with artificial intelligence to detect items ranging from…
Collision Advice CEO Mike Anderson last month demonstrated how Subaru OEM repair procedures might prevent repairers from installing a recycled quarter panel. During a webinar…
Ford on Monday released position statements declaring all Ford and Lincoln vehicles “from and including model year 2010 forward” to require both pre- and post-repair…
Ford announced Monday it would bring its certified collision repair program in-house next year and introduce new elements to the program, including the eventual incorporation of…
- Memo: Caliber Collision and ABRA to merge, become 1,000-location national MSO What appears to be an internal memo leaked Tuesday repo... under Announcements, Business Practices, Market Trends, Repair Operations
- Caliber to absorb ABRA, keep all 1,000 shops, span 37 states; revenues could be $3.5B Caliber Collision and ABRA on Wednesday announced indus... under Announcements, Business Practices, Market Trends
- Colo. dealership shop warns insurers it won’t deviate from OEM procedures A Colorado dealership chain's collision center last mon... under Announcements, Business Practices, Insurance, Legal, Repair Operations
- Ford to bring OEM auto body repair certification in-house, add hotline, visits, KPIs Ford announced Monday it would bring its certified coll... under Announcements, Business Practices, Market Trends, Repair Operations, Technology
- Insurers testing CCC’s A.I. Smart Estimate; product goes on sale early next year CCC on Monday said some insurers were testing its artif... under Announcements, Insurance, Market Trends, Technology